Focus & Scope
- The overarching goal of the Journal of Rare Diseases Research & Treatment is to remain as a credible source of information on rare diseases and orphan drugs emphasizing on novel clinical features, rare case reports, Molecular genetic etiology, genotype-phenotype correlations, cellular and molecular biology, pathogenesis, mutations, disease mechanisms, diagnostic approaches, medical aspects, health economics and treatment options of the rare disease complexities.
- The journal aims to create a stronger collective voice in bringing a real change in the rare disease community.
- The integral part of our scholarly mission is to ensure the accuracy of journal quality in accord with the highest standards of professional ethics.
- “Quality is our Priority.
It is the Foundation of our Publication”
- The focus of the journal is to achieve a new synthesis “from molecules to mind, from analysis to application and from science to society.”
- The journal aims to extend the reach, impact and exchange of scholarly ideas through innovative technology, determined commitment and exceptional service. It aims to facilitate international collaboration and exchange of comprehensive and cutting-edge information on basic, translational, and applied clinical research on rare diseases.
The scope of the topics covered in the Journal: http://rarediseasesjournal.com/focused-topics.php